Video Break: Searching For The Best Egg Dishes in Midtown
When I was little, all the other kids got to load up their Easter baskets with colorful treasures, while I was stuck saying prayers over the seder plate. So this year, I go on my very first East egg hunt. Clay captured the entire thing on video as I searched for as many eggs as possible around Midtown.
Watch the hunt after the jump….
Check out our previous holiday themed videos…
- Video Break: Looking for Valentine’s Day Love at La Maison du Chocolat
- Video Break: A Jewish Christmas at Café China
- Video Break: Celebrating Thanksgivukkah at Ess-a-Bagel
- Video Break: Is There Devil Worship Going on at the Cinnamon Snail Truck?
- Video Break: Discovering the Flavors of America at Little Pie Company
- Video Break: Sharing Manly Food with Dad at Hallo Berlin
- Video Break: Learning to Shop (and Eat) at the Bryant Park Holiday Market
- Video Break: Thanksgiving Lunch at Cer té
- Video Break: Hungry For Halloween Blood at City Sandwich
- Video Break: A Traditional Easter Meal at Lan Sheng?
- Video Break: Every Day is Mother’s Day at Uncle Gussy’s
- Midtown Happy Hour: Special St. Paddy’s Video at Mulligan’s Pub