Video Break: Looking for Valentine’s Day Love at La Maison du Chocolat
We’re all looking for a little love, so for Valentine’s Day this year, I thought I’d impress a lucky girl with some luxurious hot chocolate at fancy Rockefeller Center shop La Maison du Chocolat. After taking out a personal ad looking for a date, I was excited that I got a response. The love (and chocolate) fest is all captured on video after the jump. Unfortunately, it didn’t go exactly according to plan…
Check out our previous holiday themed videos…
- Video Break: A Jewish Christmas at Café China
- Video Break: Celebrating Thanksgivukkah at Ess-a-Bagel
- Video Break: Is There Devil Worship Going on at the Cinnamon Snail Truck?
- Video Break: Discovering the Flavors of America at Little Pie Company
- Video Break: Sharing Manly Food with Dad at Hallo Berlin
- Video Break: Learning to Shop (and Eat) at the Bryant Park Holiday Market
- Video Break: Thanksgiving Lunch at Cer té
- Video Break: Hungry For Halloween Blood at City Sandwich
- Video Break: A Traditional Easter Meal at Lan Sheng?
- Video Break: Every Day is Mother’s Day at Uncle Gussy’s
- Midtown Happy Hour: Special St. Paddy’s Video at Mulligan’s Pub