Video Break: Celebrating Thanksgivukkah at Ess-a-Bagel
You have to be living under a rock (Plymouth?) if you haven’t heard that this year Thanksgiving and the first day of Hanukkah fall on the same day. While people are at home cooking potentially awful dishes like Manischewitz-brined turkey and cranberry latkes, I decided to head over to Ess-a-Bagel to see if I could put together a hybrid holiday meal. Too bad we have to wait another 80,000 years to officially celebrate Thanksgivukkah again. But it’ll be here before you know it. Check out the video after the jump.
Watch our previous holiday themed videos…
- Video Break: Is There Devil Worship Going on at the Cinnamon Snail Truck?
- Video Break: Discovering the Flavors of America at Little Pie Company
- Video Break: Sharing Manly Food with Dad at Hallo Berlin
- Video Break: Learning to Shop (and Eat) at the Bryant Park Holiday Market
- Video Break: Thanksgiving Lunch at Cer té
- Video Break: Hungry For Halloween Blood at City Sandwich
- Video Break: A Traditional Easter Meal at Lan Sheng?
- Video Break: Every Day is Mother’s Day at Uncle Gussy’s
- Midtown Happy Hour: Special St. Paddy’s Video at Mulligan’s Pub