Halloween Video Break: Is There Devil Worship Going on at The Cinnamon Snail Truck!?
If you’ve ever waited in the long line for the Cinnamon Snail’s shockingly delicious vegan food, you know the truck is full of bizarre and unexplainable curiosities. The most amazing being how they are able to enliven things like tofu and seitan with bright and bold flavors. Could it be the work of the devil? Clay and I bravely decided to visit the truck and do some investigating. What we uncovered is both delicious and horrifying. And I don’t think I will ever be the same again. Watch the video, if you dare, after the jump…
Watch our previous holiday themed videos…
- Video Break: Discovering the Flavors of America at Little Pie Company
- Video Break: Sharing Manly Food with Dad at Hallo Berlin
- Video Break: Learning to Shop (and Eat) at the Bryant Park Holiday Market
- Video Break: Thanksgiving Lunch at Cer té
- Video Break: Hungry For Halloween Blood at City Sandwich
- Video Break: A Traditional Easter Meal at Lan Sheng?
- Video Break: Every Day is Mother’s Day at Uncle Gussy’s
- Midtown Happy Hour: Special St. Paddy’s Video at Mulligan’s Pub