Video Break: A Jewish Christmas at Café China
Every year, while my goyish friends are at church and rocking around the Christmas tree, I don my chopsticks to explore some serious Chinese food. This year, I decided to visit Café China to taste their refined renditions of classic Szechuan dishes, like mapo tofu and tea-smoked duck. And at the restaurant, I run into a familiar face who is also grubbing on some noodles in celebration of the big holiday. See who it is after the jump…
Check out our previous holiday themed videos…
- Video Break: Celebrating Thanksgivukkah at Ess-a-Bagel
- Video Break: Is There Devil Worship Going on at the Cinnamon Snail Truck?
- Video Break: Discovering the Flavors of America at Little Pie Company
- Video Break: Sharing Manly Food with Dad at Hallo Berlin
- Video Break: Learning to Shop (and Eat) at the Bryant Park Holiday Market
- Video Break: Thanksgiving Lunch at Cer té
- Video Break: Hungry For Halloween Blood at City Sandwich
- Video Break: A Traditional Easter Meal at Lan Sheng?
- Video Break: Every Day is Mother’s Day at Uncle Gussy’s
- Midtown Happy Hour: Special St. Paddy’s Video at Mulligan’s Pub