Bits & Pieces
The Fish Sandwich at Kim’s Aunt Kitchen Cart comes on a hero roll!
Posted to the Midtown Lunch Flickr Photo Group by “The Flooz”
- The Treats Truck is
(again!) hoping to park parked on 45th & 6th today, in a space vacated by a hibernating Ice Cream Truck. Check their website for updates…
- At Sun Yip/Ho Yip on 45th btw. 5+6th, the price of the by the lb. buffet after 2:15 has gone from $3.75 to $3.99.
- Serafina at the Time Hotel (49th btw. 7+8th) opens tomorrow
- The Goodburger on 45th btw. 5+6th is still a “few weeks away” from opening
- Sakae Sushi (with the conveyor belts) on 43rd btw. Lex+3rd isn’t even close to opening
- The Yolato near Grand Central is *supposed* to open on Tuesday the 13th.
- FreeFoodsNYC is starting to come into its own. Saw a little bit of a lunch crowd in there yesterday
- If you live in Brooklyn (or are looking for an excuse to go there on a Wednesday night), tonight is the 1 Year Anniversary Party for The (Amazing) Brooklyn Kitchen (Williamsburg’s version of Williams Sonoma, on Lorimer). It’s taking place at Union Pool, and there will be food, and music, and THE BODEGA CHALLENGE (which I will be participating in, in a judgemental role). And the best part is, it’s free… so come check it out.
Posted by Zach Brooks at 10:23 am, November 7th, 2007 under Bits & Pieces, FreeFoods NYC, Goodburger, Sakae Sushi, Treats Truck.
5 Comments |