Lunch Links (The “Taim Mobile Had a Good Day” Edition)
Tacos from Korilla BBQ. Photo uploaded to the ML Flickr Pool by CarbZombie.
- It sounds like Taim Mobile had a great first day in Midtown… [Twitter]
- … the wait was short at first, but by the middle of lunch it was over 30 minutes long [The Feast]
- Cool Hunting has created a brooklyn pickle pop up in a Midtown Gap [Grub Street]
- LaFrieda beef spotted at a generic Midtown deli?! [ZagatBuzz]
- A new Bon Chon is coming soon to 2nd Ave. [Grub Street]
Posted by Zach Brooks at 3:30 pm, December 3rd, 2010 under Midtown Links.
0 Comments |