Midtown Links (Fancy Sorbet Edition)
You can get sorbet and ice cream at Maison du Chocolat in Rock Center…
Photo by Kathyylchan.
- … and the best one is the Chocolate Sorbet [Serious Eats: New York]
- There is an erector set skyscraper in Rock Center (heh. It says erect.) [Urbanite]
- Need a late father’s day idea? Get a bottle of Blue Label engraved at Grand Central [Blondie and Brownie]
- If you get to have your job ”review” at a fancy restaurant, go to DB Bistro [Life With Food and Drink]
- Photos from the opening of the new Joe and the Art of Coffee inside Grand Central Terminal [Wandering Eater Flickr]