Best Tacos in Midtown, Midtown Links (XL Edition) and the end of the week wrap up…
It’s the day before Cinco de Mayo, which means you can take your chances that Kristy will be at Blockheads today… or you can check out one of my two favorite taco places in Midtown. If you are on the East side, Pampano Taqueria is the way to go. But if your on the westside, take advantage of the nice weather and make the trek to Tehuitzingo on 10th Ave. btw. 47+48th. You won’t be disappointed!
- Sorry Morgan Stanley. No Hawaiian Tropic Zone for you! [NY Post]
- A great piece about the economics of Street Carts [Daily News via Serious Eats]
- TONY likes the same taco places I do! [TONY]
- Yolato is coming to Grand Central!!! [Gawker]
- Ever wonder how lunch at Le Bernardin would seem to 15 year olds? [NY Times]
- I tell David Chang where to stick his Momofuku III [Eater]
- Hey… that Jazzfest food looks familiar! [Serious Eats]
- Go Go Curry set to open on Saturday [TONY]
Next week… an amazing Filipino place that will blow your mind! Plus, more on the openings of Go Go Curry & Kushi Q. Have a good weekend!