“Empire Plates of Mine” Crams Every Important Bit of NYC Food into a 5 Minute Music Video
If you’ve been a long time fan of the site you’ve undoubtedly seen our man Brian Hoffman’s holiday themed videos. There was the time he ate Sichuan rabbit for Easter, pie for 4th of July, and oblood sausage for Halloween. But his latest might be his best yet, provided you don’t mind listening to a goofy white guy rap his way through a food filled parody of Jay-Z’s “Empire State of Mind”. The ladies from MVPleez step in to do the Alicia Keys part, and it’s kind of amazing how many food references they cram into the video in 5 mins.
Check it out after the jump…
- Video Break: Sharing Manly Food with Dad at Hallo Berlin
- Video Break: Learning to Shop (and Eat) at the Bryant Park Holiday Market
- Video Break: Thanksgiving Lunch at Cer té
- Video Break: Hungry For Halloween Blood at City Sandwich
- Video Break: A Traditional Easter Meal at Lan Sheng?
- Video Break: Every Day is Mother’s Day at Uncle Gussy’s
- Midtown Happy Hour: Special St. Paddy’s Video at Mulligan’s Pub