Win Free Lunch From Google Places & Us
What’s better than a free, awesome, weekday lunch in Midtown with 75 of your closest friends? (aka Midtown Lunchers) Nothing, that’s what. So when Google New York approached us about throwing a party for you guys at Food Gallery 32 in Koreatown we immediately said yes. And all you have to do to enter to win is share your opinions about your favorite places in NYC on Google Places, their new personalized local recommendation engine. (After all, you’re more than happy to do it in the comments here for free, why not do it over on Google Places and score some free food.) Entering is easy. Just start an account on Google Places (if you don’t have one already), fill out this form, and post a review. That’s it. Of course, the more reviews you write, the more chances you have to win.
That’s the basics. All the details (and the fine print legal mumbo jumbo) is after the jump…
:: HOW TO ATTEND ::
Up to 75 lucky New Yorkers will qualify for a seat at the table. Here’s how you can qualify for a free lunch:
1. Go to Google.com/Places and select “Start Rating” (you’ll need to create a Google account if you haven’t already).
2. Fill out this form by 11:59 pm on Monday, October 31st: http://goo.gl/OecUk.
3. Review as many NYC places as you like (especially your favorite lunch spots in Midtown!) by 11:59 pm on Monday, October 31st. Each quality review you write will be judged as a new entry.
4. We’ll go through all the reviews you write during the contest period and give them points. The entrants with the highest number of points will win a ticket.
5. Winners will be notified via email on Tuesday, November 1st. Remember to keep your lunch plans open on Wednesday, November 2nd, in case you win a free lunch with Google New York & Midtown Lunch!
So, what are you waiting for? Start writing those quality reviews today so you can join us for what promises to be an awesome lunchtime feast at Food Gallery 32! Note: You must be 18 to enter. To read the full official rules, click here. To find out where the Google Places crew will be next, follow them @GoogleNYC on Twitter and on Facebook.