Lunch Links (The “Our 5th Birthday Party is Finally Here!” Edition)
Just a few quick things… yes, the party is rain or shine. Yes, you will get to meet the whole Midtown Lunch crew. Yes, the lines will be waaaaaaaay shorter than the Big Apple BBQ. Yes, all proceeds go to benefit the Street Vendor Project. Yes, it is going to be the best party of all time with us and a couple hundred of our closest friends. And yes, there will be tickets available at the door (cash only), but if you buy them in advance you’re entered to win a Sweetery “Sweet Stop” for you and up to 100 of your co-workers. Have more questions about food, drinks, door prizes, and whatnot, they are all answered on this page. See you tomorrow!
This week’s lunch links are after the jump…
- The garlic oil is the key to Terakawa Ramen [Food in Mouth]
- Golden Krust has their own line of sauces!? [Me So Hungry]
- Hello chile con carne waffle! [Tasty Eating]
- The coffee cake at Bouchon Bakery is a perfect breakfast or afternoon snack [SENY]
- Check out this sloppy wiener from Feed Your Hole [EIT]