Lunch Links (The “I Hope You’re Not Still at Work” Edition)
- Go Go Curry’s Eating Championship Finals are tomorrow (Saturday) [Go Go Curry]
- Another person who thinks that Social Eatz’s burger is really good [Skinny Pig]
- There is a super spicy halal cart on 32nd and Park [Me So Hungry]
- Akdeniz can get pricey for lunch, but it’s delicious [Tasty Eating]
- Stumptown is the only place remotely close to Midtown where you can get cold brewed ice coffee [Eater]
Posted by Zach Brooks at 1:15 pm, May 27th, 2011 under Midtown Links.
1 Comment |