Lunch Links (The “Midtown Does Have Good Dumplings!” Edition)
Gyoza from Sapporo (on 49th btw. 6+7th). Photo by The Flooz.
- Sapporo’s gyoza are one of the top 3 dumplings in all of NYC [FitR]
- Half Off Schnitzel & Things Grand Opening Party [Gilt City]
- Schnipper’s Mac & Joe is still good [Tasty Eating]
- The kimbap from Food Gallery 32 comes with fishcake soup [Feisty Foodie]
- Happy Hour fave Port 41 was raided by the cops yesterday [Eater]
Posted by The ML Team at 3:30 pm, April 1st, 2011 under Midtown Links.
2 Comments |