Lunch Links (The “What Does a $10 Falafel Look Like?” Edition)
Todd English’s take on Falafel. Photo by Ramen and Friends.
- The Plaza Food Hall serves up a $10 falafel! [Ramen & Friends]
- Black Shack serves a grilled tofu sandwich!? [Fork in the Road]
- Don’t go to Ichi Umi after 2pm [NYC Foodie]
- Out of bounds Tulcingo del Valle makes it onto the list of 10 best Mexican restaurants in NYC [Fork in the Road]
- Taim Falafel Truck launches on the 29th, but nobody knows where [Grub Street]
- A Midtown Chef was fired for allegedly making a KKK joke on Halloween [NYDN]