Midtown Links (The “Everything Tastes Better From Dutch Ovens” Edition)
Dutch ovens are always a good sign. Photo courtesy of Grub Street.
- “Peter’s Since 1969″ will serve rotisserie chicken, slow cooked pork, short ribs, and stew on 9th Ave. starting this weekend. Out of bounds, but could be good… [Grub Street]
- Our dream for a $10 Anthos lamb burger comes to an end [Eater]
- Flatiron Lunchers should be looking forward to Eataly! [Eater;SE;Gothamist;Feed Blog]
- This blogger found the pork and lamb burgers at 4Food to be moist and tasty… [High Low Food Drink]
- … this one? Not so much. [Wandering Eater]