2009 Readers’ Poll: Best Latin Food
It’s time for the 3rd Annual Midtown Lunch Readers’ Poll. Your nominations are in, and between now and the end of the year I’ll be asking all of you to vote for the best Midtown Lunches in a whole range of categories. You can only vote once per category (so choose wisely), and official results will be posted after the new year.
Nothing new really happened in the word of Midtown latin food steam tables… International House reinstated their all you can eat buffet (thank you baby jeebus!), and Aries Cafe was a great “new” (for me) freight elevator hallway discovery. But nothing really game changing… so will it be Margon again? Or can somebody rise up to topple the 48th Street giant. Here are the nominees…
- Aries Cafe (on 37th btw. 8+9th)
- Cafe Cello (on 46th btw. 5+6th)
- El Rincon Del Sabor (on 47th btw. 5+6th)
- El Sabroso (39th btw. 7+8th)
- International Food House (35th btw. 7+8th)
- Margon (46th btw. 6+7th)
- Sophie’s Cuban (Multiple Locations)
- Tina’s Restaurant (Multiple Locations)
Vote for your favorite, after the jump.