Midtown Links (The “I Truly Am a Cheap Bastard” Edition)
What can I say? I’m a cheap bastard.
- Midtown Lunch… bringing old friends together over chicken and potato stick sandwiches at Tina’s [Blondie and Brownie]
- Long lines followed the NYC Cravings truck to the Flatiron District on Tuesday [Me So Hungry]
- Mr. Cutlets tears apart the meatball sandwich at AQ Kafe [The Feedbag]
- You can get a breakfast torta from the cart on 33rd and 9th Ave. [Fressagirl]
- Empty Midtown storefronts are being turned into billboards [NYT]
- The Japanese culinary center on 45th & 3rd will soon begin selling “hard to find Japanese ingredients… in home-cook quantities” [Tasting Table via Grub Street]
- For an extra $1 you can get a full size order of rice and beans with any sandwich at Sophie’s Cuban [Lunch Studio]
- Melt Cafe and Gelato bar has opened on 2nd Ave. [Eating in Translation]
- The new branch of Fika Swedish Espresso Bar has opened on Park btw. 28+29th [Tasting Table]
Posted by Zach Brooks at 4:00 pm, May 15th, 2009 under Harry, Midtown Links.
11 Comments |