Top April Posts: Chipotle, McD’s & Newsstand Indian
Ahhh memories… April was pretty crazy. Chipotle tried to pull a fast one with their ”Calorie Ranges”, the 3 sushi rolls for $10 deal came (and went), a ton of free stuff was given away, and we were teased with both Chick Fil A & the possibility of a Sizzler. I don’t see how May can top it. Here were the most read posts on Midtown Lunch for the month of April:
- Basic Math Blows Holes in Chipotle’s Absurd Calorie Range
- McDonald’s Attempts to Bring Chick-Fil-A to Manhattan
- The Best Indian Food in Manhattan May Be Sold Out of the Back of a Newsstand
- Macaron Cafe Brings a Bit of Paris to Midtown
- Tuesday Free Food Alert: Look, Jamba Juice & Starbucks are Doing Something!
- Nanking Opens First Manhattan Location in the Heart of Midtown
- 3 Quality Sushi Rolls for $10. Aoki Me!
- Is the McGraw Hill Building Getting a Sizzler?
- Cafe Cello May Have the Best Fried Chicken in Midtown
- Goodburger Adds Crabby Patty to Distinguish Itself from Crowded Midtown Burger Scene
What you were talking about, after the jump…
Top 5 Most Commented on Posts for April:
Thanks for the all the comments, and keep ‘em coming!