Midtown Links (The Farewell to Tuscan Square Edition)
Will we be saying goodbye to the Tuscan Square Fried Calamari Sandwich in a week???
- Due to escalating rents, Tuscan Square may be forced to close at the end of the month [Crain's]
- A guy was killed outside of Spotlight Live in Times Sq., but the real surprising news was there were celebrities inside Spotlight Live. [Gothamist]
- Go Go Curry gets mentioned along with a few nice restaurants as evidence of a new Garment District food scene [NY Times]
- Is anybody surprised that this blogger found a bug in her BBQ Chicken Sandwich at Spanky’s? [Miss Menu]
- Extremely high levels of Mercury are found in expensive NYC sushi restaurants. No word on the mercury levels in generic midtown deli sushi [NY Times]