Bits & Pieces: Chx & Waffles is Back, Yum Thai & Jamaican Dutchy Still Closed
- Piece of Chicken on 45th btw. 8+9th, is back open after closing for a week to build a permanent wall between them and what used to be Jezebel. They also have added Fried Chicken & Waffles ($2) to their menu (replacing the void left by the long closed Ressie May’s)
- The ‘wichcraft in Rockefeller Center opened this weekend…
- … but the Zen Burger on Lex. btw. 44+45th did not.
- And it looks like the Midtown Pop Burger is going to be delayed one more week as well.
- Yum Thai on 44th btw. 6+7th is still closed, they have construction permits littering the window, and their phone number is out of service. It’s not looking good.
- The Jamaican Dutchy cart on 51st & 7th is having trouble renewing their permit, which expired at the end of the last month. They are hoping to get it on Thursday, and be back up and running on Friday.