Wagyu Beef Slider Day, Midtown Links and the end of the week wrap up…
Wagyu Beef Sliders, available today as a special at Bouchon Bakery in the Time Warner Center (Columbus Circle, 57th & 8th). Not sure how much the special is, but the last time it was offered, the damage was $15. It’s Friday, so you have permission to splurge- but get there early, because my guess is they’re going to run out. Tip came courtesy of A Hamburger Today.
- I’ve alway wondered what the “whiting sandwich” looked like at the Kim’s Aunt Kitchen Cart [A Wandering Eater]
- Midtown Breakfast [Chowhound]
- I’ve always wanted to do this… Fast Food Ads vs. Fast Food Reality [WVSR via Serious Eats]
- A lovely (albeit) empty lunchtime at Landmarc [Wandering Eater]
- More on the Midtown Mechanical Bull [Eater]
- Best Chaat in New York includes a few Midtown spots [Gridskipper]
Next week is going to be huge!!! And it involves New Orleans food… more on this later. Have a good weekend!