A new Sophie’s Cuban (!!!), Midtown Links and the End of the Week Wrap Up
- Found out about this place a week too late (Matzoh brie, and the best Matzoh ball soup in Midtown…) [Eating in Translation]
- $6 Indian Buffet! Why couldn’t this place be 10 blocks farther north [VV]
- Burger Joint conundrum. To fry or not to fry. [Chowhound]
- Best soups in Midtown… [Chowhound]
- Interested in Izakayas? There’s four in Midtown… [NYDN]
Next week, I’ll examine a choice that every one of us (who are willing to venture far for good eats) has had to make… deciding between a crappy lunch with your co-workers, or eating at a far off good place alone. Have a good weekend!