Urban Lobster Shack Launches $8 Lent Lunch Specials
Yesterday was Ash Wednesday which means Lent is officially here, bring on the Friday fish lunches! Word on the street is that Urban Lobster Shack is now offering a Lent Counter Special exclusively at their Midtown location. Each dish is $8 plus tax and “will be offered throughout the Lent season” though they warn that they sell out quickly each day, especially on Fridays (naturally). So, what does $8 buy you?
Check out the menu after the jump…
- Fried Shrimp Platter served with Old Bay Fries and a small cole slaw
- Fried Clam Shrimp Platter served with Old Bay Fries and a small cole slaw
- Mexican Tilapia Filet coated with crushed tortilla chips and homemade spice blend. Served with a small side field greens salad
- Fried Cod Filet served with Old Bay Fries and a small cole slaw
- Steamed Mussels in a lemon/garlic/butter sauce served with a small side field green salad and garlic bread
Sounds promising. I plan on hitting them up for recon soon. Anyone tried these specials in the past? Let us know in the comments!
Urban Lobster Shack, 805 3rd Ave. (btw. 49+50th) in the Basement