2008 Readers’ Poll: Best Midtown Sweets
It’s time for the 2nd Annual Midtown Lunch Readers’ Poll. Between now and the end of the year I’ll be asking all of you to decide on the best Midtown Lunches in a whole range of categories. You can only vote once per category (so choose wisely), and official results will be posted after the new year.
2008 was a pretty sweet year in Midtown, with the already established Dessert Truck and Wafels and Dinges Truck joining the Treats Truck with regular stops in our lunching range. Couple that with the cupcake explosion of the past six months, and you were left with plenty of options to satisfy that afternoon sweet tooth. Here are the nominees for best Sweets in Midtown:
- Crumbs (Multiple Locations)
- Dessert Truck (52nd & Park Ave.)
- Fay Da Bakery (on 34th btw. 7+8th)
- Macaron Cafe (36th btw. B’way+7th)
- Magnolia Bakery (6th Ave. and 49th St.)
- Treats Truck (Multiple Locations)
- Wafels and Dinges Truck (Multiple Locations)
Vote for your favorite after the jump.