2008 Readers’ Poll: Best Falafel
It’s time for the 2nd Annual Midtown Lunch Readers’ Poll. Between now and the end of the year I’ll be asking all of you to decide on the best Midtown Lunches in a whole range of categories. You can only vote once per category (so choose wisely), and official results will be posted after the new year.
In a lot of ways the falafel is what launched Midtown Lunch. Two and half years ago “Falafel Week” is what got Midtown Lunch noticed (and made fun of) by Gawker, and for that reason many of you are here. There is no shortage of good, authentic, and even strange falafel in Midtown- as evidenced by the list of nominees for Best Falafel in Midtown:
- Bread and Olive (45th btw. 5+6th)
- Crisp (3rd Ave. btw. 43+44th)
- Kosher Deluxe (46th btw. 5+6th)
- Kwik Meal (45th & 6th)
- Moshe’s Falafel (46th btw. 5+6th)
- Olympic Pita (38th btw. 5+6th)
- Pick a Pita (8th Ave. btw. 39+40th)
- Prince Deli (3rd Ave. btw. 43+44th)
Vote for your favorite, after the jump.