Midtown Links (The I Don’t have to work on Easter Edition)
Some ideas just refuse to die. The Bulgogi Sandwich has returned to the cart on 49th btw. 5+6th, this time on a Croissant?!?
- This is what happens when you drink a ton for St. Paddy’s Day, and end up in Herald Square [Salty/Savory/Sweet]
- “Superman” disses Tehuitzingo, praises Pampano Taqueria and gets in
argumenta valid discussion with regular Midtown Lunch commenter DDR (in the comments) [NYC Food Guy]
- San Domenico Will Be Moving From Central Park South to Midtown [Eater]
- Buttercup Bakeshop was giving away free cupcakes on Monday, after the crane accident on the East Side [Umamimart]
- Top Chef contestant Manuel is out at Dos Caminos in Midtown East [Eater]