Tons of New Midtown Lunches Coming Soon…
A lot of new Coming Soon signs are popping up all around Midtown. Here’s the info I have on what to expect, and when:
- Sophie’s Cuban (40th btw. 7+8th) – Their website lists August 15th as the opening date for their new location. It’s not guaranteed, but when the last location opened (on 56th St.), there was free food given out all day long
- Yolato (Park btw. 41+42nd) – The first Midtown location of this frozen yogurt/gelato place is scheduled to open September 10th, with free Gelato being given away all day long
- Goodburger (45th btw. 5+6th) – If all goes smoothly with the August opening of their Union Square Location, they plan on opening their new Midtown West location at the end of September.
- Five Guys Burgers (55th btw. 5+6th) – The most anticipated opening of the year, this cheap burger joint is anticipating a Fall opening, “most likely September or October”
- ‘wichcraft (Rock Center) – Their new location underneath Rockefeller Center just went into production, so their rep would only say they expect to open this Fall.
- Golden Krust (8th Ave. nr. 39th) – They also just started construction on this new location and said they “don’t expect it to be open anytime soon”. 2 to 3 months at least…