Lunch Links (The “FrankenFad” Edition)
Bacon & Egg Sandwich w/ a side of bacon wrapped potato and cheese.
Photo from the new Lardon Truck by E*star LA.
- MOBILE File this under “it was only a matter of time” [Eating LA;E*star LA]
- MOBILE Manila Machine answers some FAQs about food trucks [Serious Eats]
- DOWNTOWN A Kebab and taco option for those in DTLA [The Minty]
- DOWNTOWN The Guru will serve Langer’s at his funeral [LAW]
- HOLLYWOOD Armenian bakery Mush makes a great borek [Food GPS]
- MID CITY These guys are also fans of Tinga for lunch [LAist]
- SILVER LAKE Cowboys & Turbans is now serving a masala dosa [Squid Ink]
- VENICE The west side is getting a Wurstkuche! [Eater]
- WESTWOOD It sounds like Gushi may be better than Bibigo [Losanjealous]
- WEST L.A. Your first look at Obika Mozzarella Bar [Food GPS;Grub Street]
- MOBILE A new Singaporean street food truck is opening on Monday [Grub Street]