Downtown Links (The “Gory Street Food” Edition)
This ramen is best eaten at lunchtime. Courtesy of FitR.
- Panda Dumpling’s cold skin noodles sound perfect for a summer lunch. [Eating in Translation]
- Apparently Burro Borracho has awesome tamales. [Tribeca Citizen]
- There was a halal/hot dog street vendor fight in City Hall Park! [DNAinfo]
- The namesake of Parisi Bakery, home of delicious sandwiches, has died. [SENY]
- A look at Zutto’s ramen. Out of ML price range, but best at lunch. [FitR]
- An ode to “trashy salty lamb doused in suspicious white sauce.” [Lunch Studio]