Downtown Links (The “It’s Almost Icy Treats For Lunch Weather” Edition)
Lahore’s food may not be pretty, but it’s a good deal. Courtesy of SE:NY.
- Saluggi’s is opening a sandwich shop in a couple of weeks. [Tribeca Citizen]
- The Arlette at Dominique Ansel is buttery, flaky and the size of your head. [Kathy YL Chan]
- Domo Taco truck’s nacho tots are a fragrant treat. [Blondie & Brownie]
- Pho Tu Do has “totally fine, unremarkable” food. [Lunch Studio]
- Lahore Deli gets a shout out among cab driver favorites. [SENY]