Downtown Links (The “Lowbrow Chicken, Highbrow Burgers” Edition)
Prosciutto and cheese in a handy fried ball, courtesy of Eating in Translation.
- The Mexican/Japanese food hybrid at Taka Taka is “hard to describe.” [Lunch Studio]
- A look at the prosciutto rice balls at Prince St. Pizza. [Eating in Translation]
- Joe’s Ginger does a respectable soup dumpling. [Feisty Foodie]
- In a battle of McChicken products, everybody loses. [FitR]
- In case you missed it, the Gray Lady stars Shake Shack. [NY Times]
- Rosario’s eggplant slice is “notably great.” [Serious Eats NY]