Downtown Links (The “Spooky Scary” Edition)
What’s that you say? Forcella has fried pizza? Courtesy of Slice.
- Beware the creepy music at Hampton Chutney Co. [Lunch Studio]
- A look at the new fancy pizza shop Forcella, on the fringe of Soho. [Eater NY]
- Also, Nolita is getting a branch of Taim! [Eater]
- Tribeca Treats has all of your pumpkin dessert needs met. [Serious Eats NY]
- Let’s all hope that we can at least afford a sandwich at the forthcoming Kutsher’s. [Bowery Boogie]
- Smorgas Chef has a farm for growing its produce. Your move FIKA. [WSJ]