Can I get mine without the twig? Courtesy of Eater NY.
- The chicken may trump the beef at the $5 Lunch Truck. [Me So Hungry]
- The Frying Dutchman truck enters the fray next week selling frites. [Village Voice]
- Soy custard is dirt cheap at Tung Woo. [Bionic Bites]
- Another look at Oxley’s Carvery’s sandwiches, which are “acceptably tasty.” [Lunch Studio]
- The Burger Shoppe’s mac & cheese burger may not be as you envisioned. [Feisty Foodie]
- A look at the $20 Eater Burger Week submission from SHO. [Eater NY]