Downtown Links (The “I Have My Stretch Pants Picked Out For The Vendy Awards” Edition)
This pizza was had by wading through tourists. Courtesy of Always Hungry.
- The Feast of San Gennaro sounds like it’s delicious this year, and full of meat and bread products. [Always Hungry NY]
- The stationary Tacombi taco truck isn’t getting such great reviews for their $4 tacos. [Eater NY]
- In case you were wondering, there are good places to eat near the “Ground Zero Mosque” once you’re done protesting. [Fork In the Road]
- Big Wing Wong makes a mean-looking roast duck noodle soup. [Lunch with Front Studio]
- Drool over the pictures of the out-of-boundish Francois Payard Bakery. Or I guess you could go there. [Grub St.]