Downtown Links (The “5 Minutes to Lawsuit” Edition)
Hook and Ladder on John Street’s latest ad campaign, courtesy of EV Grieve.
- I don’t think Mariah or her lawyers will be too pleased with Hook and Ladder’s new ad. [EV Grieve]
- If Ferrara’s in Little Italy is a tourist trap, Yvo is ready to be captured. [Feisty Foodie]
- Ed Levine reports that Torrisi Italian Specialties delivers the goods on Mulberry Street. [Serious Eats]
- And Ava McAlvin knows where to shop for Chinese Specialties in Chinatown and elsewhere. [Serious Eats]
- This gyro on Kenmare is a hike from my office, but it looks worth it. [Lunch with Front Studio]