- Reading Terminal will be in good hands under its new GM, how do I know? I’ve worked for Anuj at Mt. Airy USA for the past year! [Philly.com]
- What $20 worth of veggies at newly opened Farmers Keep looks like [Be Well Philly]
- I love the Cambodian restaurants we have here in Philly, Manning explains how to navigate Little Cambodia with a list of some restaurants and markets [Philly.com]
- What do you think of this list of “business lunches”? [Zagat]
Archive for 'Lunch Links'
- Free pizza today at Slice [Foobooz]
- The Triangle Tavern is being revived and keeping the famous mussels on the menu [The Insider]
- Hot dog, tomato sauce, and egg topped french fries are on the menu as Sassafras [Phila Weekly]
- The menu for this summer’s Spruce Street Harbor is something to be excited about- including Federal Donuts chicken sandwiches and Chifa pork belly buns [Foobooz]
- There is so much going on the weekend! South Street Festival, Rittenhouse Row Festival, Broad Street Run, Morgan’s Pier opens with an Elmi menu, Big Gay Ice Cream opens- where will you be?
- You can definitely have a bagel sandwich for lunch [Foobooz]
- Rice cakes and soy garlic wings are great snacks at BonChon [Phila Weekly]
There are a ton of openings this weekend including
- “Grandma” style pizza on E Passyunk [The Insider]
- Waffle and Wedges [Zagat]