- Philly Weekly has a friendly reminder that both Misconduct locations make a build your own mac and cheese [Philly Weekly]
- The Le Bok Fin people are opening a global restaurant in Center City [The Insider]
- How to replicate those cucumbers you love at Han Dynasty and Dan Dan [Serious Eats]
Posted at 10:56 pm, October 9th, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- Though I think I’d prefer a more casual approach, a Filipino restaurant is coming to E Passyunk which is definitely something Philly needs more of [Eater]
- The neighborhood is also getting a sate shop and “coconut bar” [Eater]
- Chicken thigh and skin taco by the Paesano’s sandwich guys is coming to Fishtown [The Insider]
- Pho spiced pork confit banh mi at Same Same [22nd and Philly]
Posted at 11:22 am, October 2nd, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- The fall menu for Morgan’s Pier has a whole lot of veggie options [Foobooz]
- Gavin’s Cafe is not my favorite, but this photos are lovely [Ted Nghiem]
- A fancy ice cream vending machine on Washington Ave [Foobooz]
- The Super Wawa is open and serving things like horseradish beef over a bed of mashed potatoes [Zagat]
Posted at 10:39 pm, September 26th, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- Can you find me in this Street Fare photo recap? [Philly Mag]
- Breaded chicken in an Italian sandwich is possible at Taproom on 19th [Philly Weekly]
- Really lovely pictures of Southgate [Foobooz]
- Some tempting details to get you excited for Rooster Soup [Zagat]
Posted at 10:53 am, September 19th, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- Opening: Lil Pop Shop [The Insider]
- Open: Stargazy [Zagat]
- and Meltkraft [Foobooz]
- Closing: Tashan [Eater]
- And speaking of opening and closing (that’s a book of life New Year’s reference for ya) a Rosh Hashanah dining round up! [Uwishunu]
Posted at 3:15 pm, September 11th, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- How do you feel about a corn and riccota salata end of summer pizza? [Foobooz]
- If you need to up your mid day classiness and cuteness, the Ritz is starting afternoon tea service [Philly Weekly]
- Zagat’s best cheap eats include a lot of sandwiches [Zagat]
Posted at 1:56 pm, September 4th, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- A campaign to protest legislation that would limit food truck vending in University City actually worked [Foobooz]
- How do we feel about cone pizza? [The Insider]
- Distrito did a bit of a makeover, with what looks like ceviche shots [Philly Weekly]
- A gluten free take out window is attaching to Pure Fare [Be Well Philly]
Posted at 2:11 am, August 29th, 2015 under Lunch Links.