- Yes, I definitely want avocado fries [Passyunk Post]
- 26 North in Old City has started serving lunch with things like a mortadella and fried eggplant panini [Foobooz]
- Naoki Ramen replaces Rai Rai Ramen in Chinatown [The Insider]
Posted at 11:05 am, December 19th, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- Herban Quality Eats is opening in University City with a free lunch next week [Foobooz]
- Some pictures of Sate Kampar’s menu, opening in a few weeks [Eater]
- The Fountain at the Four Seasons has been replaced by Urban Farmer and seems, of course, fancy [The Insider]
Posted at 10:53 am, December 11th, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- Bud and Marilyn’s is serving lunch, with menu items includes lots of fried chicken [Foobooz]
- 500 Degree Burger is closing and a custom pizza place is opening in its place later this winter [The Insider]
- A pig-only restaurant is opening in Fishtown [Eater]
- Coco’s on Jewelers Row has been replaced by Craftsman Row, operated by the Opa crew and they kept the French Dip [Foobooz]
Posted at 2:12 pm, December 5th, 2015 under Lunch Links.
Help me finish my list of places to get Thanksgiving inside a sandwich
Posted at 11:41 am, November 25th, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- Ting Wong in Chinatown has done a revamp [The Insider]
- A list of 10 places to eat quickly from Zagat [Zagat]
- Cheu’s new menu includes lamb sausage yakisoba [Foobooz]
- An Australian-inspired cafe from NYC has opened in Rittenhouse Square serving healthy snacks like avocado toast [The Insider]
Posted at 2:32 pm, November 22nd, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- Don’t forget there are multiple locations to enjoy Meltkraft [Foobooz]
- Good Stuff Eatery is turning in to a Zesto’s, but the menu looks like similar fare [The Insider]
- A side by side eggs benedict analysis of Cafe Lift and Day by Day [Munchi Monster]
- The E Passyunk location Plenty Cafe has reopened with a new menu and a liquor license [Eater]
Posted at 5:41 pm, November 13th, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- Kensington Quarters is now serving lunch [Foobooz]
- How many of these epic local sandwiches have you had? (I’ve had 11 )[Eater]
- Suppa chefs are opening a sandwich place in Queens Village [The Insider]
- This review of Dan Dan is sort of good? [Foobooz]
- Lovely pictures and an interview with Cafe Diem [Ted Nghiem]
Posted at 11:28 am, November 6th, 2015 under Lunch Links.