- A peak at some dishes from Same Same in NoLibs [Zagat]
- a.kitchen has a new express lunch- sandwich and soup combo for $15 [Foobooz]
- I don’t know what a Fink’s hoagie is like, but they are coming to Center City [The Insider]
- Pizza Hut makes a pizza with a pigs in a blanket crust, I am pretty sure it will be my wedding cake [USA Today]
Posted at 11:16 am, June 12th, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- Celebrate 10,00 burgers (that was fast!) served at P’unk Burger with special burgers and shakes [Foobooz]
- Beautiful pictures of the South Philly Barbacoa truck [Ted Nghiem]
- Same Same is open in NoLibs with spring rolls, noodles, and sandwiches (like caramelized pork) [The Insider]
- A pod cast with Marc Vetri- who apparently is great on the guitar! [Food is the New Rock]
Posted at 3:45 pm, June 5th, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- Michael Schulson’s Rotisserie at The Porch is now open for lunch [The Insider]
- Goat cheese and chorizo top Red Tavern’s mussels [Phila Weekly]
- We aren’t all food snobs in this city, The Cheesesteak Factory sign has been installed in Center City [Foobooz]
Posted at 9:29 am, May 29th, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- Zero bell for Bonchon! [The Inquirer]
- Philly weekly likes the fish and shrimp tacos from Buena Onda [Philly Weekly]
- Traveling for Memorial Day weekend, here is a rundown on where to eat in the Philly airport [Eater]
Posted at 1:52 pm, May 22nd, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- Reading Terminal will be in good hands under its new GM, how do I know? I’ve worked for Anuj at Mt. Airy USA for the past year! [Philly.com]
- What $20 worth of veggies at newly opened Farmers Keep looks like [Be Well Philly]
- I love the Cambodian restaurants we have here in Philly, Manning explains how to navigate Little Cambodia with a list of some restaurants and markets [Philly.com]
- What do you think of this list of “business lunches”? [Zagat]
Posted at 11:09 am, May 16th, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- Free pizza today at Slice [Foobooz]
- The Triangle Tavern is being revived and keeping the famous mussels on the menu [The Insider]
- Hot dog, tomato sauce, and egg topped french fries are on the menu as Sassafras [Phila Weekly]
- The menu for this summer’s Spruce Street Harbor is something to be excited about- including Federal Donuts chicken sandwiches and Chifa pork belly buns [Foobooz]
Posted at 3:08 pm, May 8th, 2015 under Lunch Links.
- There is so much going on the weekend! South Street Festival, Rittenhouse Row Festival, Broad Street Run, Morgan’s Pier opens with an Elmi menu, Big Gay Ice Cream opens- where will you be?
- You can definitely have a bagel sandwich for lunch [Foobooz]
- Rice cakes and soy garlic wings are great snacks at BonChon [Phila Weekly]
Posted at 10:44 pm, May 1st, 2015 under Lunch Links.