Archive for 'Asides'
4 Years ago: ...I posted about lunch in Philly for the first time (at Rangoon). Since then I have over 1,000 published posts, most of them relating to things I've eaten. That's a lot of food. I hope I've helped make your lunch hours more exciting. Please keep reading, there is still a lot more fat and carbs to come!
follow on twitter: @midtownlunchphi
"like" on facebook: Midtown Lunch Philly
Hugs and hot dogs,
Posted at 4:44 pm, January 14th, 2014 | 10 Comments
Free Lunch Tomorrow: The Insider reports that tomorrow Circles in Northern Liberties will be offering free food from noon til 2pm so shoecase the new lunch menu. The pork satay with bacon and the kimchee ramen with steak sound particularly good.
Posted at 2:11 pm, September 23rd, 2013 | 0 Comments
- Reading Terminal is having a contest where you can post RTM photos on facebook and win a RTM gift card!
- Fork is launching a $25 2 course prix fix menu with things like fancy chicken nuggets and skate
- Jake's Sandwich board has brought back its turducken sandwich and pumpkin pie shake
- Tomorrow is the Taste of Philly Event, tickets are still available
- Or if you want to stay in, join the Mondavi Twitter Wine Tasting at 5:30
Posted at 3:10 pm, November 13th, 2012 | 0 Comments
Happy Jewish New Year Y’all: L'shannah tovah! Be back tomorrow
Posted at 10:52 am, September 17th, 2012 | 0 Comments
Reminder: Night Market Tonight: The Food Trust's Night Market is tonight in Northern Liberties from 7-11 with over 40 vendors!! It is going to be crazy! Bring your cutest umbrella just in case... Check out the full line up here.
Posted at 4:17 pm, May 24th, 2012 | 0 Comments
Posted at 6:41 pm, May 1st, 2012 | 2 Comments
The Sprain in my Game…: So, my bike tire got caught in the trolley rail on 11th st and I fell on my arm. We think it's a sprain. I can only type with one hand, so forgive me if I am lacking in posts this week. I also crushed the freshly made tortilla chips I was bringing home. Two tragedies.
Posted at 12:01 pm, April 30th, 2012 | 2 Comments