Home » Forums » New York City

Dali County ninety-five Extreme

Dali County ninety-five Extreme events can not be suspended while the full stop to reporters , should be timely, detailed and accurate investigation , the truth should be fully open , the system should also be strictly in accordance with law, reporters can not hurt for no apparent reason , of course , reporters if they really on the wrong system for processing in accordance with . At present, this ambiguous internal processing , is a multi- lose. Today, let us pay tribute to the pair of celebrity couple Wang Shichuan 27 evening, 2012 Smile Angel Foundation Charity Dinner held in Beijing , the day is Li Yan 's 6th birthday , Faye Wong Yapeng couple sweet angel organized by the Beijing Children's Hospital was officially completed . Diamond Jubilee , originally Cherishing such as gold diva Faye Wong is also a friend Carina Lau ( microblogging ) of the encouraged to say the word : I do not speak I really would not say nice words, but I really admire sweet team, they are great, they do a lot for me, did not imagine things .http://www.icanfund.org/

You must log in to post.