Midtown Links (The “Did You Know Loving Chinese Food is Genetic?” Edition)
My thursday Yips lunch, from a different angle.
- Wow… amazingly somebody likes Danku’s Indonesian sloppy joe! [Cravings]
- Brother Jimmy’s BBQ is going to be one of the food vendors at the new Yankee Stadium [NYMag]
- Some of the best Kosher options in Midtown include Taam Tov, Rosa’s Pizza, & Eden Wok [Chowhound]
- HB Burger is as disappointing as you would expect [Ultraclay]
- You can get 8 steamed dumplings for $3.50 at Woorijip [Three Buck Bites]
- Lunch is clearly no problem (as you can see above)… but damn, what I wouldn’t give to have a nice dinner out [Serious Eats: New York]